Money Can’t Buy You Class
Money talks/But I just walk/When I can’t stand it
But apparently it can buy you:
- An Autotune Machine
- A Record Deal
- A video with pretty good production value
- A baker’s dozen male models
- A faux snakeskin couch
- The title, “Countess”
- A huge f***ing fur jacket
- A male model to apply your lip gloss for you
- Lots of mirrors
- A lovely place setting.
- It can buy you this single… if you were so inclined
- Oh wait, Class Privilege. Well, shoot.
P.S. Beer doesn’t make people un-classy, and champagne doesn’t make people classy. I’ve seen more assholes push people out of the way and generally make ass-clowns of themselves to get a tiny sip of Cristal than I’ve seen people push people out of the way to get a sip of rare craft beers (the total is 0). And I go to a lot of tastings with so-called professionals. Tsk-tsk.
P.P.S. I just watched that crap 5 times in a row.